Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rained Out

Hi everyone. I'm exhausted from my trip back from Toronto, so I haven't had time to come up with some interesting posts yet; however, I wanted to leave you guys with something good, so I put up my photos from this weekend. I'm sorry I couldn't get more, but all the early practices were rained out today and then I had to go back to the hotel. While there were plenty of player sightings in the hotel itself, I had to stick to my 10ft rule. I also haven't had the chance to tag them yet, so you'll have to try to figure out who's who yourself. Think of it as a game. FYI, that pink blur is Roger Federer. There were so many people at his practice that I just had to hold my camera above my head and hope that I ended up with a picture of him. That's why they kind of suck. Anyway, more updates to come. You can basically see a play by play of my weekend on my twitter account, but I will post something similar here soon. Have a great night everyone and enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment