Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Whoops

Alright, so it's been like 10 days since my last post. Sorry about that. Apparently I've been letting schoolwork and job searching get in the way of my tennis blogging. No more. I've got to get my priorities straight. Well, I'll try.

If you've missed my insanity, I've got some great story ideas coming up, so check back frequently. I rarely turn off twitter so feel free to follow me @achangeofends. If you're looking for something a little longer, I've recently started guest blogging for TennisGrandstand. Just click the link to check out my article on age in the ATP.

The tennis season may be slowing down, but I'll try to keep you guys updated as much as possible. This week we've got the end of tournaments in Thailand and Malaysia. Next week, stay tuned for Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment